Fabric Face Mask DIY
Fabric Face Mask DIY is the subject of today. Hi first, this is my first post with this Fabric Face Mask DIY topic. I decided to start my blog by sharing about COVID-19. In these difficult days, I will compile and share as many useful guides as possible to protect our health and support each other like this Fabric Face Mask DIY topic. In this process, if you share my content, we will reach more people and you will contribute. By the way, I apologize in advance for my English, I try to improve as much as I can 🙂
Fabric Face Mask DIY is a pretty popular search word these days. Today I found 3 face mask tutorials for you. Long-wearing standard face masks irritate behind the ears and hurt our lives. However, thanks to these 3 face mask tutorial, we overcome this problem. You can examine these sources and create face masks that you like. I wish you well … 🙂
How to make the DIY face mask?
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Place the two sheets of paper from the kitchen roll on top of each other.
- Place the unfolded tissue on top.
- Cut the stack in half. A mask is created from each half.
- To stabilize the side edges, stick a strip of parcel tape over kitchen roll and handkerchief on the left and right.
- Punch holes in the two sides on the reinforced edge (two holes each).
- Thread a rubber ring through each of the four holes. To secure it in place, pull one end through the other. Use the rubbers to attach the face mask to your ears.
- Place the piece of wire near the top edge and parallel to it on the face mask and secure it with a strip of duct tape. Thanks to the wire, you can adapt the mask better to your nose so that it closes tightly.
- Put the mask on carefully and press the wire against the bridge and wing of your nose so that it conforms to the shape of your face.
Tutorial link: Ear Saver 3 Different Ways by Kimberly of Sweet Red Poppy
Tutorial link: Easy DIY Ear Savers by Jennifer